So I know I'm a little late telling you all my Feburary goals but Feb got here and I still hadn't planned my goals for the month! I hate how time flies! Anyways a review of where I was starting from!
1. Run for 2 min/ 1 min for 30 minutes. check
2. Eat one dessert a week. kinda check I had one week with three dessert nights
3. start eating healthier w/o calorie counting. definite check
4. clean out the pantry. check
5. Get Enzo's closet and room done. check
6. Try new healthy food choices. check
That's right no weight loss goals! And yes I am trying to lose weight! I am on a journey of health and don't really care about how much weight I am losing. I just want to eat healthier and become more active! Those are my ultimate goals for life! Nevertheless, I do keep a record of my measurements, pictures and weight just to keep a record THAT IS ALL. In the past I have found that the measurements are a more accurate way to judge my progress. Pictures coming soon!
These show progress, so that is good! I absolutely do NOT focus on these. Why? I don't want to be let down by not losing weight and quit, when I have achieved so much! Such as going 3 out of 4 weeks without getting fast food, eating 4 meals a day, exercising hard 4 days a week, stretching twice a day everyday, and being active every day. These are much BIGGER and BETTER achievements than weight lose!
I also had to really try and not count calories, fat and other such things. Every other time I have dieted I have done this, but I was finding that it consumed my life and I was constantly disappointed in myself for eating anything. But since I have done this before, I already knew what portion sizes I needed which I think is important. If you don't know this, you should definitely spend a good month aquatinting yourself with calorie counting and portion sizes, but I definitely don't wanna spend my life doing this! So I don't but many people find this way helpful in their weight loss journey!
So onto February goals!
1. Continue healthy eating
2. Run 7 minutes straight at 4.7
3. Make one healthy new recipe out of Bon Appetite
4. Clean kitchen up and down
5. Start planting vegetables (Are you as excited as I am about planting season?)
6. Go through closet to get rid of clothes (big goal I hate getting rid of stuff)
7. Actually get rid of clothes!!!
8. Make granola every week
9. Try one class at the gym ( I haven't decided which one yet any ideas?)
10. Make March goals before the middle of march and have February recap before march!
11. Learn to spell February correctly!
Enjoy your day everyone!