Welcome, Let's make healthy cooking simple and easy!

Welcome, Let's make healthy cooking simple and easy together!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yay's and Boo's for the day

Today is a crazy day so I am keeping it short!
Went to target to get a new shower curtain for our newly painted bathroom YAY! None that I wanted BOO!
Went to the gym to take a kick class YAY! Got there too late BOO!
Ran/walked 3 miles in under 40 minutes a new record for me! YAY! Can't really think of a BOO for that!
Going to farmer's market with two great friends and no kids YAY! Only have two and half hours to get there and back BOO! Did I mention no kids, YAY again for that!
It's gorgeous outside YAY! meaning more bees and we need to cut our grass BOO! but it also means my crops are growing lots and lots YAY!
Going to make a beautiful grilled cheese sandwich with homegrown basil, provolone, proscuitto, and a fried egg for dinner YAY! Only have enough for two so no leftovers BOO!
Excited about sharing my version of cuban pork with you all YAY! But I don't have enough time today BOO!  hopefully tomorrow 
What do you have to say yay and boo about today?

No comments: