Welcome, Let's make healthy cooking simple and easy!

Welcome, Let's make healthy cooking simple and easy together!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Music Wednesday


f*ck you (Forget you) Cee Lo Green....Love the sound of this song...although they are playing it to death on the radio! 


Apologize-One Republic....Great song...love the sound...don't like the idea in my opinion its never too late to apologize! 


Man I feel Like a Woman- Shania Twain......somedays you just feel like a woman! 


AS)T 500 Theme- Status Excessu D---Armin Van Buuren has a podcast and to celebrate their 500th podcast they made this song...really great! 


First a little about this song! I feel so much like this....and I love that God would bring me as well out of this stronger! Thanks for being such an inspiration Mandisa! 


Stronger--Mandisa




Hope you guys enjoy the music! What's a song you are enjoying right now? 

No comments: