Welcome, Let's make healthy cooking simple and easy!

Welcome, Let's make healthy cooking simple and easy together!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

music Wednesday

The Jackson Five's Blame it on the Boogie.....I totally feel like dancing every time I hear it and I kinda look like an uncoordinated version of Michael in this video....jumping, punching the air, spinning around I'm full of funky fever people! 



Natalie Grant I will Not Be Moved! I will stumble, I will fall down, But I will not be moved! Such a good song! This song describes my life so much.



Phil Collins Strangers like Me....Let me just say I love love love Phil Collins! He is definietly my favorite singer of all time! Also I love Tarzan which we watched this week. Also I can totally relate to this song....don't we all feel like me don't fit in sometimes.  Oh please say I'm not the only one! 



Tenacious D Wonderboy....hahahaha this song makes me laugh but it is actually pretty good



Ok so I had to throw a new one in. Kesha blow (is there an i in her name or not I can't tell) Anyways good workout song.

 
John O Callaghan and Timmy Tommy -Talk to me.....yes more trance


That's it for today all. Although I do have a new food obsession-- 
figure out how to make cuban pork....mmmm..any good recipes out there?

Who is your favorite singer of all time? 

No comments: