Welcome, Let's make healthy cooking simple and easy!

Welcome, Let's make healthy cooking simple and easy together!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

An exciting night

So last night was an exciting night. First let's start with that I finally ate something (YAY) Corn tortillas filled with beans, mushrooms, and cottage cheese. (looking back probably not the best choice) But then just got sick again. BLAH! This colon infection is kicking my butt.  I guess it's the liquid diet for a few more days. Has anyone else ever had this problem? But enough of the bad stuff. Let's move onto the good!

I GOT A NEW NEPHEW LAST NIGHT! Little Braedon and I'm sure he is just as adorable as his sister. It may of been a little crazy with the winter storm here in Atlanta, but his mommy and daddy (with a little help from an ambulance) got him here safely.

 Now to go deal with three toddlers and see what kind of liquid concoctions I can make today.  I've already started the day with a applesauce banana smoothie which is 1/2 cup applesauce and 1/2 a banana blended together, it was ok but I'm not a big banana fan.

Does anybody have a birthing story they would like to share?  What about any intersting smoothies or liquidish  meals out there? 

No comments: