Welcome, Let's make healthy cooking simple and easy!

Welcome, Let's make healthy cooking simple and easy together!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

A change of plans

I love Sundays! Does anyone else love Sundays? A whole day to praise God, it's wonderful and brings everything back into perspective.  Like what is the most important things in life.

Today was a day of changes that helped me see that better.  We were supposed to work on the house, clean the cars, bathe the dog, and spend some time together. But God had other plans for us. Like fixing my hubbo's sister's car. It was great to spend time with her and we still got tons of family time with Aunt Shell. Which helped me see another thing I love. Having lots of family! Especially close by to each other out and spend time with. Such a blessing! And I know it because I grew up in Hawaii while all of our family lived in Ohio. BOO! So happy to have lots of people around us now though and even more family far away who give us tons of support. We are really blessed!

Do you know what else I love? I love that this is my blog and I don't have to have a big lengthy blog every time. I can just keep it short and simple.   I enjoy sharing my day and foods with you all but some most days I just don't have time for a long blog.  You see the important things in life are God, my family, and friends. And you all are my friends (right?) and understand that somedays I'm just too busy to write a well written, funny, entertaining blog (right?) Well I hope so! B/c I would totally understand that of all of you.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!


p.s. You know what else I love? Making things from scratch that you never knew you could. Like peanut butter.  mmmm! I made some today, and it is delicious! The picture wouldn't come out though. BOO!

No comments: