Welcome, Let's make healthy cooking simple and easy!

Welcome, Let's make healthy cooking simple and easy together!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Running and footwear suggestions?

I'm just giving you all a quicky to day. Between the gym, heading to the post office, and hardware store, then laundry, gardening, and car cleaning, I just have no time. But wanted to say hello. 

We had eggplant parm for dinner last night. mmm...I forgot to snap a picture but going to make a batch with zucchini later this week (since I had lots of leftovers) so you will be getting that. 

I jog/walk 4 miles today in 50 minutes! YEAH for me! But my feet are hurting, does anyone suggest some sock or foot cushions or anything to help this?  I already have some saucony hurricane's! And no I did not spend $150 I got the 10s when the 11s were coming in. So I got them for about 70! Another YEAH for me! 

I also booked an appointment with a trainer, (you get a free one when you join and I have yet to use it).  I'm excited/scared. I don't know why, but for some reason I just feel like the trainer is going to judge me. Anyways, I made the appointment for next Wednesday! Wish me luck! 

I love this picture! Doesn't it make you wanna laugh? 

What do you have to say YEAH about today?

Enjoy your day everyone! 

No comments: