Welcome, Let's make healthy cooking simple and easy!

Welcome, Let's make healthy cooking simple and easy together!

Monday, April 18, 2011

the push week recap

So it has been a week since I put the diet in full gear to get a 1200-1400 calorie days (most days were 1400 seriously I don't know how someone can live on 1200 calories)  and an extra workout in the afternoon.....and did I lose any weight drumroll please....... a picture of yogurt parfait to distract you




YES down one pound which is not a lot for a whole lot of work but I am finally under my hump and hopefully it will keep going down.

But I am going back to 1500-1800 calories a day.....I have a basic idea about how much I eat but I don't normally count calories....normally I do it one day a month just to make sure I'm still about 1500-1800.....last week though I did almost everyday and I HATE it! I hate eating unhealthy things because I'm trying to keep my calorie count down....or snacking non-stop because I'm insanely hungry.  Or craving a piece of chocolate and never being satisfied because all I want is chocolate but it doesn't fit in the diet. But I pushed through the week and am happy to be down the one pound.  But its nice to remember why I don't count calories!

Anyways my dad, brother and future sister-in-law are here so I'm off to visit, have a easter egg hunt, possibly go to the lake, and make some whole wheat bread and strawberry ice cream (mmm).  Enjoy this beautiful spring day everyone!

Have you ever had a hump you needed to get over? How did you do it? 
Do you like counting calories? 

No comments: